Upstream Music Fest is coming up on June 1 - 3rd. With over 200+ rising stars visiting, you never know who you are going to run into.
You think I’m kidding? Explain how Justin Bieber was in my Soul Cycle class (boo-ya). Just TRUST me hunni, you’re going to want to curate for this festival.
That said, Upstream isn’t Coachella, so we need to dress for Seattle, which means layers. Because even if the sun’s out, your buns can’t be out. Because we’re in Seattle and you still get the winds that make you brr.
For clothes, I chose a variety of funky, edgy, and simple. My personal favorite is the BEATA design studios forever pant. You can be a gem that stands out from the crowd. Here are some other picks:
- Traffic People Throwback Trousers - because you should take a chance and be funky!
- Prairie Underground Tour Guide Dress - Less is more (sometimes). In this case, it's true. I would recommend accessorizing heavily.
- A.Oei windbreker - those winds tho.
For shoes, you probably want something super comfy (maybe gives you height if you are short like me) and breathable. You don't want sweaty feet, ew.
My shoe picks -
- Bibi Lou Sebastian Platforms - Because you want to see the the show not the head in front of you. Unless, you're into that.
- Rollie Nation Madison Albert Punch - The most sassy shoes which would pair perfectly with those silver pants from BEATA Studios (see above)
- Rollie Nation Derby in Tangerine Dream - You won't need to take a sitting break with these because it's COMFY AF.
Now, go and get yo twerk on~
If you try any of these looks, DM us a pic and we’ll feature you on our Instagram. Hashtag #litwithclem and tag us @clementines_seattle